Friday, April 23, 2010

Cancelled again!

First things first. The Deer Trail Road Race was cancelled/Postponed today because of weather. Sounds familiar doesn't it. This year the weather has not been cooperating. I think this is my fourth race this season that has been cancelled because of weather. Hopefully the race will just be postpone until May but I'm not holding my breath.
My plan is not going as planned!
Here are some photos from last weeks' Air Force Academy Road Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.